It has been a hard year for everyone, especially moms. Wonderworks is grateful for our members patience as we navigate reopening. Our organization is run by volunteers, who are moms, and we have taken this last year to focus on what is important – the health and safety of our families, members’ and greater community.
Our board has decided it is time for a professional to manage the day to day of the museum. For the first time in our history, we are hiring a Director for the Museum. If you are interested in applying, the job is posted here.
In the meantime, we ask you to support Wonderworks financially so we can open better than before. Donate here!
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this trying time. We cannot wait to reopen and have our community come, play and learn!
Hours of Operation: By Appointment on Thursday and Saturday
- Open Thursday and Saturday for hour long visits by appointment.
- Appointments are available at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm & 3:00 pm.
- The museum will be closed from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm for lunch
- The museum exhibits will be cleaned between appointments.
- Reservations can be made online here.
- Credit card information is required to make an appointment as a deposit.
- Appointments are free to members.
- Non members will be charged a $50 non-refundable fee for a reservation.
- Members will be charged a $35 fee for no show or cancellation with less than 48 hours notice.
- Wonderworks asks you to consider an additional suggested donation of $35.
- Mask requirements will follow State of Oregon guidelines. All over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask and encouraged for those 2-5 years old.
- Screening questions and liability waivers will be required before entry.
- Reservation will be limited to a maximum of 9 people, including children and adults.
- Cleaning protocol will include disinfecting all high touch surfaces, removing and washing all toys, and cleaning all bathrooms between one hour appointments.
To schedule your appointment, please visit here.
Wonderworks is a nut-free facility. If you or your child has another allergy, please alert us upon, or prior to, your arrival, so that we may minimize any risk of exposure.