Welcome to Wonderworks!
We are open!
Wonderworks will be open two days a week, by appointment, at no additional cost to our members. On Thursdays and Saturdays, members and others can make reservations for one-hour appointments. Safety is the priority and will include: health screening before entry, masks required, limited appointments to no more than 9 visitors, dedicated toys for each appointment, cleaning between appointments and allowing air to circulate between appointment days. To schedule your appointment, please visit here.
Hours of Operation: By Appointment on Thursday and Saturday
- Open Thursday and Saturday for hour long visits by appointment.
- Appointments are available at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm & 3:00 pm.
- The museum will be closed from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm for lunch
- The museum exhibits will be cleaned between appointments.
- Reservations can be made online here.
- Credit card information is required to make an appointment as a deposit.
- Appointments are free to members.
- Non members will be charged a $50 non-refundable fee for a reservation.
- Members will be charged a $35 fee for no show or cancellation with less than 48 hours notice.
- Wonderworks asks you to consider an additional suggested donation of $35.
- Mask requirements will follow State of Oregon guidelines. All over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask and encouraged for those 2-5 years old.
- Screening questions and liability waivers will be required before entry.
- Reservation will be limited to a maximum of 9 people, including children and adults.
- Cleaning protocol will include disinfecting all high touch surfaces, removing and washing all toys, and cleaning all bathrooms between one hour appointments.
To schedule your appointment, please visit here.
Wonderworks is a nut-free facility. If you or your child has another allergy, please alert us upon, or prior to, your arrival, so that we may minimize any risk of exposure.