JOIN THE FUN!
- Express your creativity with arts and crafts in the creative Art Zone; a variety of sensory materials and a weekly art activity get the imaginative gears turning.
- Check out the amazing Dinosaur corner and scoot down the Dino Slide.
- Imagine life as a Veterinarian as you care for animals in the Vet Hospital zone.
- Explore x-rays on the light box.
- Ride Trigger Junior, the Radio Flyer horse.
- Be a Magician and make balls and scarves hover in the air on the Bernouli Blower.
- Have pretend lunch at the Wonder Cafe or shop at Wonderworks Market, then be a Chef and serve a pretend meal to your loved ones.
- Be an actor on the big stage, perform a puppet show or dress up and show off your style.
- Climb into the Lego river box and let your imagination create majestic wonders.
- Read and learn about more than two dozen famous artists on our Artist blocks.
- Make music on the piano, xylophone or other instruments.
- Be a Conductor on the Thomas the Train play track.
- Come see the Wonder Tree “grow” and change with the seasons, and add your own touch of art.
- Or, just sit back and read a book!
- Even infants will enjoy playing peek-a-boo or exploring the many learning toys and building blocks available.
Our space and activities change frequently, giving children and families lots of new and interesting experiences. So come often to see what’s new and exciting!
HOURS: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30am to 4:30pm; Saturday: 9:30am to 1:00pm
ADMISSION: Regular Pricing is $5 for all visitors over the age of one year (adults and children). Plus, check out our membership options!
Our kid friendly space is also available for Birthday Parties!
DIRECTIONS: We’re located at 206 Madison in The Dalles, Oregon, just a half block off 2nd Street behind River Tap. We have plenty of safe, off-street parking in the lot to the North of the building.
Wonderworks Children’s Museum
206 Madison Street
P.O. Box 355
The Dalles, OR 97058