JOIN THE FUN!
Express your creativity with Arts & Crafts in the creative Art Zone.
A variety of sensory materials, and a weekly art activity get the imaginative gears turning.
- Check out the amazing Dinosaur corner, and scoot down our kid-friendly Dino Slide!
- Ride Trigger Junior, the Radio Flyer horse.
- Play peek-a-boo in our Big Blue Tunnel.
- Play with dolls, or rearrange the furniture in our dollhouses.
- Be a magician, making balls & scarves hover in the air, on the Bernouli Blower.
- Be an actor on the big stage, or perform a puppet show & show off your style.
- Climb into the Yellow River box, filled with stuffed animals, and let your imagination go wild.
- Read & learn about famous artists, on our beautiful, spinning Artist blocks.
- Make music on the piano, xylophone or other instruments.
- Be a conductor on the Thomas the Train play track.
- Come see the Wonder Tree “grow” and change with the seasons, and perhaps add your own touch of art to our ongoing mural.
- Or, just sit back and read a book, in our little Reading Nook.
- Even infants will enjoy playing peek-a-boo, or exploring the many learning toys & building blocks available.
Our space and activities change frequently, giving children and families lots of new and interesting experiences. So come often to see what’s new and exciting!
HOURS: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm; Saturday: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
ADMISSION: Regular Pricing is $5 for all visitors over the age of one year (adults as well as children). Plus, check out our Membership options!
Our kid friendly space is also available for Birthday Parties!
DIRECTIONS: We’re located at 206 Madison in The Dalles, Oregon, just a half block off 2nd Street behind River Tap. We have plenty of safe, off-street parking in the lot to the North of the building.
Wonderworks Children’s Museum
206 Madison Street
P.O. Box 355
The Dalles, OR 97058